Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Los Cabos, Mexico

Cabo San Lucas is located in the Mexican state of Baja California. Cabo city is known for its beaches and amazing weather. I visited Cabo last March with my friends. This is definitely one of the most amazing places I have ever been to. Cabo reminded me of a lot of places I have visited such as Cannes, Spain and Sharm AlShaikh.  But still it has its unique exotic atmosphere because it is a mixture of all the previous cities I listed. I went there for a long weekend and I wish I have stayed more! I would like to share this trip with everyone and hopefully people will take the advice and visit Cabo.
Starting with the hotel, We stayed at ME by Melia which is located on Nikki beach. who doesn't want to stay there !! This hotel is the best,I really recommend it and nothing but it. Its also a walking distance from downtown Cabo!! This is a picture of the hotel from the beach side.
  ME hotel is located on Nikki beach, where you can find a lot of activities and attractions such as: water activities (banana donuts), para-sailing, jet ski, scuba diving, henna tattoo and people who can do braids for your hair. Not to forget the fresh seafood restaurants. Here are some of the pictures of Nikki beach that I took myself. 

Downtown Cabo has plenty of local shops and brands as well. You also can find amazing restaurants with great view in the Marina which located in downtown too. From going there I found the city is really amazing and safe but just to be safe and worry free, don't carry lots of cash with you.  
PS: You don't need a Mexican visa if you have an American visa.

No comments:

Post a Comment