Friday, September 23, 2011

Speak Kuwaiti

I bought this book back in July for my American friend, who's always interested in learning Arabic. When I saw this book and went through it, it cracked me up. It has all the daily words and sentences you need but in Kuwaiti Slang. They wrote the translation for the word in English and how to type them using English letters. Which I think is much better. My friend is learning so much faster now and every day I get a text from her that makes me laugh so hard and proud as well. K. Ahmad Ali Sultan did an amazing job and thanks to him a lot of people will be learning more Kuwaiti Slang.  
Here are some pages:




PS: For more info on this book please check www.speak-kuwaiti.com

5 comments:

  1. Hello
    Asslamu Alaikum
    Dear brother
    can i get a PDF copy of this book
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO
    Can I get a pdf of this?
    jainishsurana@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I please get a PDF of this?
    tapantri@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is a pdf copy available? Rashad_carson@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete